10x digital is a digital marketing agency with a focus on lead generation, high-authority backlink/PR and e-commerce projects. We work with clients ranging from mid-sized businesses to Fortune 5000 companies. 10x is headquartered in Charlotte NC, with offices in Greenville SC and London, UK. We emphasize a drama-free work environment, achieving excellent measurable results for our clients, and direct and open communication with all clients and team members.
- Enjoy a drama-free, professional and flexible environment while earning a sound base salary with commission incentives;
- Work in a flexible office environment;
- Enjoy casual clothes when not making in-person sales presentations;
- Inbound and outbound leads: We provide leads through our marketing efforts and you have the freedom to create your own opportunities via in person networking and online research.
10x digital has a contract, 1099 opening for a digital marketing sales executive. This position will be responsible for proactively identifying and pursuing leads, addressing customer’s questions and concerns and meeting sales goals. Meeting and exceeding revenue goals will be accomplished through a combination of warm and cold calls and emails and some face-to-face meetings. The ideal candidate for the digital marketing sales executive position will be a high energy, self-starter, who is results-oriented.
- Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision makers;
- Minimum of 30 call attempts per day;
- Conduct accurate needs assessments and corresponding analysis;
- Assess prospects’ needs based on pre-sales research;
- Assess and strategize clients’ needs during sales calls;
- Moderate travel for Southeastern accounts as well as some national accounts.
Experience with Google Adwords, other PPC campaigns and SEO is a plus.
- The digital marketing sales executive position requires 1+ years of sales experience in digital services.
- Excellent communication and phone skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Docs and PowerPoint programs for presentations and eagerness to learn and use other relevant tools such as Zoom, Trigger and other platforms as needed.
- Working knowledge of websites and Internet marketing, including SEO.
- Be self motivated to deliver results.
- Positive attitude and flexibility to changes as required by the environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or equivalent work-related experience.
- Stable opportunity – we’re a growing, financially stable company with a 16-year track-record.
- Flexible work hours (some meetings and times are set, but you’ll have freedom to adjust your schedule as long as deadlines and workflow expectations are met).
- Location: Charlotte NC, but with right candidate can work remotely part time
- Fast-paced, exciting work – you’ll get to work on a variety of projects for clients from many different industries, business models and locations.
- Opportunities for industry and national recognition – we encourage our team members to contribute their expertise to industry publications. We use our customized and unique PR outreach system to position and promote our valuable team members.
- Strategic approach – we don’t sell “cookie cutter” packages with the same approach, so you’ll find each project brings new challenges and the work doesn’t get boring.
- Results-oriented – if you’re passionate about using best practices, measurement, and testing to find the most effective marketing approaches, you’ll fit right in.
- Drama-free workplace – we are committed to having an open, honest workplace with no drama or politics.
If you have the qualifications and ambition, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interface with clients and contractors assigned to projects
- Willing to respond to emails within 12 hours (client emails or internal)
- Management of internal/client documents when necessary
- Some research for client or internal projects
- Basic understanding of our time tracking software/client’s budgets when necessary
- Posting blogs on WordPress sites
- Assistance with 10x reporting
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends, social media and other tools
- Reports to/works closely with Senior Account Manager
Position is part time and will require approximately 7 hours per week. And independent contractor should be available Monday-Thursday during business hours to communicate with clients when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or public relations or relevant work experience
- At least two years of experience in a project management or similar role
- Strong written communication and copywriting skills
- Ability to solve challenges creatively
- Willingness to meet deadlines
- Strong strategic thinking skills
If you have the qualifications and ambition, please submit your resume to: email@example.com.
WHY WORK FOR 10X DIGITAL?
Our goal is to create a positive work atmosphere that our team members love and the produces great results for our clients.
QUOTE FROM A RECENT EMPLOYEE RE: 10X DIGITAL:
I can’t stress enough what a wonderful group of people you all are, which is why it’s difficult to share this next bit of news with you. I’ve decided to go back to school full-time. I have nothing but the fondest memories working with each and every one of you. The way you treat your employees really speaks volumes. It’s a rarity nowadays. I am more grateful than I’d ever be able to fully express. –Frankie