10x digital is a digital marketing agency with a focus on lead generation, high-authority backlink/PR and e-commerce projects. We work with clients ranging from mid-sized businesses to Fortune 5000 companies. 10x is headquartered in Charlotte NC, with offices in Greenville SC and London, UK. We emphasize a drama-free work environment, achieving excellent measurable results for our clients, and direct and open communication with all clients and team members.
- Stable opportunity – we’re a growing, financially stable company with a 16-year track-record.
- Flexible work hours (some meetings and times are set, but you’ll have freedom to adjust your schedule as long as deadlines and workflow expectations are met).
- Location: remote position with limited onsite work at the Greenville SC & Charlotte NC office.
- Fast-paced, exciting work – you’ll get to work on a variety of projects for clients from many different industries, business models and locations.
- Opportunities for industry and national recognition – we encourage our team members to contribute their expertise to industry. publications. We use our customized and unique PR outreach system to position and promote our valuable team members.
- Strategic approach – we don’t sell “cookie cutter” packages with the same approach, so you’ll find each project brings new challenges and the work doesn’t get boring.
- Results-oriented – if you’re passionate about using best practices, measurement, and testing to find the most effective marketing approaches, you’ll fit right in.
- Drama-free workplace – we are committed to having an open, honest workplace with no drama or politics.
ACCOUNT MANAGER – PART TIME
- Interface with clients and contractors assigned to projects
- Willing to respond to emails within 12 hours (client emails or internal)
- Management of internal/client documents when necessary
- Some research for client or internal projects
- Basic understanding of our time tracking software/client’s budgets when necessary
- Posting blogs on WordPress sites
- Assistance with 10x reporting
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends, social media and other tools
- Reports to/works closely with Senior Account Manager
Position will require approximately 20-30 hours per week. Independent contractor should be available Monday-Friday during business hours to communicate with clients when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or public relations or relevant work experience.
- At least two years of experience in a project management or similar role.
- Strong written communication and copywriting skills.
- Ability to solve challenges creatively.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
- Strong strategic thinking skills.
If you have the qualifications and ambition, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY WORK FOR 10X DIGITAL?
Our goal is to create a positive work atmosphere that our team members love and the produces great results for our clients.
QUOTE FROM A RECENT EMPLOYEE RE: 10X DIGITAL:
I can’t stress enough what a wonderful group of people you all are, which is why it’s difficult to share this next bit of news with you. I’ve decided to go back to school full-time. I have nothing but the fondest memories working with each and every one of you. The way you treat your employees really speaks volumes. It’s a rarity nowadays. I am more grateful than I’d ever be able to fully express. –Frankie