The 10x Digital team is growing this fall. We have several open roles that we’re looking to fill ASAP. We’re hiring everything from SEO Specialists to Developers. Interested in joining our fully-remote digital marketing agency? Read on to learn more about our exciting opportunities.
Why work with us?
We’re a full-service global digital marketing agency with a completely distributed team. Our people are fun, outgoing and dedicated digital marketing professionals— working with us will provide;
- Stable opportunity – we’re a growing, financially stable company with a 16-year track record.
- Flexible work options (telecommute)
- Flexible work hours (some meetings and times are set, but you’ll have the freedom to adjust your schedule as long as deadlines and workflow expectations are met)
- Fast-paced, exciting work – you’ll work on a variety of projects for clients from many different industries, business models and locations
- Opportunities for industry and national recognition – we encourage our team members to contribute their expertise to industry publications. We use our customized and unique PR outreach system to position and promote our valuable team members
- Strategic approach – we don’t sell “cookie cutter” packages with the same approach, so you’ll find each project brings new challenges and the work doesn’t get boring
- Quarterly team meetings on the East coast with travel, entertainment and accommodations expenses, and some continuing education opportunities covered
- Results-oriented – if you’re passionate about using best practices, measurement, and testing to find the most effective marketing approaches, you’ll fit right in
- Drama-free work environment – we are committed to having an open, honest workplace with no drama or politics
Ready to apply?
All job descriptions for open positions are below. To be considered, simply send us your cover letter, resume, and portfolio (if applicable), with the position title in the subject line of the email. Email applications to email@example.com.
Lead Generator / Sales Executive
This position will be responsible for proactively identifying and pursuing leads, addressing customer’s questions and concerns and meeting sales goals. Meeting and exceeding revenue goals will be accomplished through multiple prospect interactions over the phone. The ideal candidate for the digital marketing sales executive position will be a high-energy, self-starter, who is results oriented.
- You have 2+ years of sales experience in digital services
- You have excellent communication and phone skills
- You are in proficient in email, Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Docs and PowerPoint programs for presentations and eagerness to learn and use other relevant tools such as Zoom, Trigger and other platforms as needed
- You have working knowledge of websites and Internet marketing, including SEO
- You are self-motivated to deliver results
- You possess a positive attitude and flexibility to changes as required by the environment.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or equivalent work-related experience.
- Experience with Google Adwords, other PPC campaigns and web development is a plus.
- Identify qualified prospects in our target markets to identify decision makers
- Minimum of 30 call attempts per days worked
- Minimum of 15 hours of sales calls/sales follow-up per week
- Conduct accurate needs assessments and corresponding analysis
- Assess prospects’ needs based on pre-sales research
- Assess and strategize clients’ needs during sales calls
- Moderate travel for Southeastern accounts as well as some national accounts
- Weekly sales tracking report
This position will be responsible for communicating with all team members, creating strategies and managing the implementation of search engine optimization projects.
You have 3+ years experience in the following areas:
- Comprehensive SEO strategy and implementation, including technical SEO, keyword strategy, overall SEO strategy, onsite/content optimization, local SEO and listings and onsite backlink strategies
- Google analytics
- Conversion rate optimization, including conversion-focused sales copywriting, website usability (UX), conversion rate optimization strategy
- Email marketing strategy, platforms, copywriting, tracking, and testing
- Sales and account management for web and digital marketing services
- Project management of web and digital marketing projects
A bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required, and a portfolio showing past work and results are expected.
Full-Stack WordPress Developer
We are looking for a professional with 3-5 years of WordPress development experience — front-end and back-end who loves to communicate consistently and work diligently to create responsive, user-friendly websites and landing pages on deadline, that convert.
- You have 3-5 years of WordPress development experience
- You can send us a portfolio of your work
- You can manage full development, front-end and back-end
- You’re an experienced freelancer with A+ communication skills
- You love deadlines
Our websites range from regional healthcare companies to global businesses in various industries. We typically provide the PSD design for the developer.
Quote from a recent employee: “I can’t stress enough what a wonderful group of people you all are. While I’ve decided to go back to school full-time. I have nothing but the fondest memories working with each and every one of you. The way you treat your employees really speaks volumes. It’s a rarity nowadays. I am more grateful than I’d ever be able to fully express.” —Frankie