If one of your main missions is to convert sales on your site there are many issues to ensure visitors come to, stay and click or put items in your cart to buy your product or service. Professional design is only one element needed to boost sales and conversions. Seventy-nine percent of U.S. consumers prefer to shop online so it’s important to ensure your website is fast, easy to navigate and user-friendly.
A successful e-commerce website enables you to reach more customers and increase your ROI.
An EFFECTIVE ecommerce website can help you:
- Reach a wider customer base;
- Increase conversion rates;
- Lower overhead and operations costs.
Your ecommerce website should look professional and be easy to navigate. At 10x digital, we have a team of ecommerce experts who can develop your ecommerce website or help you improve and optimize your current site. Our web development team focuses on a positive user experience and conversion rate optimization.
Our ecommerce strategy is based on proven conversion factors:
- Aesthetically-pleasing design: We make your website look professional: visually appealing and easy to navigate.
- Fast Page Load Time: A one-second delay in your site speed can cause a seven percent reduction in conversions. We make sure your page loads fast and eliminate any on-page factors that may contribute to slower load times.
- Mobile Optimized: 45 percent of all shopping includes some form of mobile interaction. We help you capitalize on this mobile traffic by optimizing your site for mobile device functionality.
- Secure Connection: When a customer makes a purchase on your site, they need to feel confident their credit card information is safe. We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate to encrypt data between your web server and the customer.
79% of US consumers prefer to shop online
Ecommerce Services and Qualifications
Our ecommerce experts have extensive experience and can help you build a new site or re-optimize your current site.
- Ecommerce website design
- Small business ecommerce
- Ecommerce conversion optimization
- Open source ecommerce
- Ecommerce strategy
- WordPress ecommerce
- Shopping cart services
Whether your website is underperforming or you want to build a new site, contact us to learn more about our ecommerce services and how we’ve helped other clients in diverse industries.
Ecommerce Case Study
Improve the performance of an existing ecommerce website and PPC ad campaign
Case Study Preview
- Improved overall design and usability of existing ecommerce website
- Improved conversion rate from existing online advertising campaigns
- Increased organic rankings dramatically over a 3 month period, and more