Are you a high school graduate or undergraduate who is looking to offset the cost of your business, tech, marketing, or communications degree?
Apply For Our $1,000 Scholarship:
10x digital awards a $1,000 scholarship each year to one talented student who is majoring in a field related to digital marketing. This money may be used to pay for tuition, books, or living expenses.
- High school seniors and college undergraduate students
- Major (or plans to major) in a field related to digital marketing
- Must plan to take at least 10 credit hours during the Spring or Fall 2019 semester
How To Apply:
- Write a 500-word essay on the following topic:
- Digital marketing trends are changing the way we market to consumers. In your opinion, which 5 digital marketing trends are paving the way for 2019 and why. Give detailed examples of each.
- Also, include a narrative (2 paragraphs max) of why you are deserving of this scholarship.
- Submit the below application form, along with your essay, by December 31, 2018, 11:59 PM ET.
- The winner will be chosen by a committee of three judges and notified by January 15, 2019.