Are you a high school graduate or undergraduate who is looking to offset the cost of your business, tech, marketing, or communications degree?
Apply For Our $1,000 Scholarship:
10x digital awards a $1,000 scholarship each year to one talented student who is majoring in a field related to digital marketing. This money may be used to pay for tuition, books, or living expenses.
- High school seniors and college undergraduate students
- Major (or plans to major) in a field related to digital marketing
- Must plan to take at least 10 credit hours during the fall 2016 semester
How To Apply:
- Write a 500 word essay on one of the following topics:
- How has digital media changed the way you communicate vs your parents and grandparents?
- How do you think digital media will change the way we live our lives in the future?
- How can companies ensure their marketing campaigns are honest, responsible, and beneficial to all parties?
- What are some of the best and worst examples of marketing campaigns?
- What is the future of offline media (newspapers, TV, radio, direct mail, etc.)
- Submit the below application form, along with your essay, by June 30th, 2016.
- The winner will be chosen by a committee of three judges and notified by July 15th.
By submitting your essay to 10x digital, you grant us permission to republish your essay (with attribution to you as the author) on our blog and other platforms.
If you have any questions about the scholarship, you may contact:
44 Kingston Dr #171
Daleville, VA 24083
Information collecting in relation to this scholarship includes the applicant’s name, email address, and other personal information. 10x digital does not share this information with any other organization or party. 10x digital will only use this information to contact the applicant regarding issues directly related to the scholarship. 10x digital will not send applicants promotional or marketing messages. 10x digital may publish applicants’ names, college and degree information, and essays on our website or other platforms. 10x digital will not share applicants’ email addresses or other contact details without express permission.