- High school seniors and college undergraduate students
- Major (or plans to major) in a field related to digital marketing
- Must plan to take at least 10 credit hours during the Spring 2022 semester
How To Apply:
- Write a 500-word essay on the following topic:
- Digital marketing trends are changing the way we market to consumers. In your opinion, which 5 digital marketing trends are paving the way for 2022 and why. Give detailed examples of each.
- Separately, include a narrative (2 paragraphs max) of why you are deserving of this scholarship.
Submission deadline is December 1, 2021 11:59 PM ET. The winner will be chosen by a committee of three judges and notified by December 15, 2021.