The 10x Digital team is growing. We have an opening for a full stack web developer that we’re looking to fill ASAP. Interested in joining our fully-remote digital marketing agency? Read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Why work with us?
We’re a full-service global digital marketing agency with a completely distributed team. Our people are fun, outgoing and dedicated digital marketing professionals— working with us will provide;
- Stable opportunity– we’re a growing, financially stable company with an 18-year track record.
- Flexible work options– telecommute
- Fast-paced, exciting work– you’ll work on a variety of projects for clients from many different industries, business models and locations.
- Opportunities for industry and national recognition– we encourage our team members to contribute their expertise to industry publications. We use our customized and unique PR outreach system to position and promote our valuable team members.
- Strategic approach– we don’t sell “cookie cutter” packages with the same approach, so you’ll find each project brings new challenges and the work doesn’t get boring.
- Results-oriented– if you’re passionate about using best practices, measurement, and testing to find the most effective marketing approaches, you’ll fit right in
- Drama-free work environment– we are committed to having an open, honest workplace with no drama or politics
Ready to apply?
All job descriptions for open positions are below. To be considered, simply send us your cover letter, resume, and portfolio (if applicable), with the position title in the subject line of the email. Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Stack Web Developer
Front and back end development of websites. Duties include building web projects from scratch and/or design files, testing and debugging software and maintaining and improving existing web applications. Front-end work includes creating an intuitive user interface, focusing on user experience, SEO and best practices, while your back-end work involves server-side processes and database systems.
- Work with a variety of national and global companies
- Integrate some third-party software and/or applications
- Work closely with project manager day-to-day
- Ability to weigh in and make recommendations on industry standards
- 10-20 hours per week with the potential for more work during larger project development
- Knowledge of WordPress, CSS, HTML
- SEO knowledge of best development practices strongly preferred
- Server Programming (PHP)
- Responsive communication during business hours
- Quick turnaround time/flexibility on minor projects
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines
- US-based due to time zone constraints