10x digital is hiring for a part time, contract account executive role. We’re a full-service global digital marketing agency with a distributed team. Our people are fun, outgoing and dedicated digital marketing professionals.
Why Work With Us?
Working with us will provide:
- Stable opportunity – we’re a growing, financially stable company with a 19-year track record;
- Flexible work options – Greenville, SC or remote;
- Flexible work hours – some weekly meetings and times are set, but you’ll have the freedom to adjust your schedule as long as deadlines and workflow expectations are met. We do prefer this role to be accessible Monday – Friday during normal business hours for client communication when necessary;
- Fast-paced, exciting work – you’ll work on a variety of projects for clients from many different industries, business models and locations;
- Opportunities for industry and national recognition – we encourage our team members to contribute their expertise to industry publications. We use our customized and unique PR outreach system to position and promote our valuable team members;
- Strategic approach – we don’t sell “cookie cutter” packages with the same approach, so you’ll find each project brings new challenges and the work doesn’t get boring;
- Results-oriented – if you’re passionate about using best practices, measurement, and testing to find the most effective marketing approaches, you’ll fit right in;
- Special incentives – Company retreat in one of the Carolinas, includes meals, travel expenses, team building and more;
- Drama-free work environment – we are committed to having an open, honest workplace with no drama or politics.
Position Responsibilities & Specifics
- Manage accounts and interface with clients
- Coordinate with contractors assigned to projects
- Willing to respond to emails within 12 hours (client emails or internal)
- Management of internal/client documents when necessary
- Some research for client or internal projects
- Managing clients’ budgets
- Assistance with 10x reporting
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends, social media and other tools
- Front-end development skills a plus
- 20-30 hours/week
- Reports to/works closely with President, VP/Senior Account Executive
Position is part-time contract work and will require approximately 25-30 hours per week. Independent contractor should be available Monday-Friday during business hours to communicate with clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications or public relations or relevant work experience
• At least two years of digital marketing agency experience in an account management or similar role
• Knowledge and experience working with Google Analytics, Google Ads, websites & digital marketing tactics
• Strong written communication and copywriting skills
• Ability to solve challenges creatively
• Willingness to meet deadlines
• Strong strategic thinking skills
READY TO APPLY?
To be considered, simply send us your cover letter, resume, and portfolio or link (if applicable), with the position title in the subject line of the email. Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us today.