10x digital has a contract, 1099 opening for a digital marketing sales executive. This position will be responsible for proactively identifying and pursuing leads, addressing customer’s questions and concerns and meeting sales goals. Meeting and exceeding revenue goals will be accomplished through multiple prospect interactions over the phone. The ideal candidate for the digital marketing sales executive position will be a high energy, self-starter, who is results oriented.
10x digital is a digital marketing agency with a focus on lead generation, high-authority backlink/PR and e-commerce projects. We work with clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. 10x is headquartered in Greenville SC, with offices in Charlotte NC and London. We emphasize a drama-free work environment, achieving excellent measurable results for our clients, and direct and open communication with all clients and team members.
- Enjoy a drama-free, professional and flexible environment while earning a sound base salary with commission incentives;
- Work in a flexible office environment;
- Enjoy casual clothes when not making in-person sales presentations;
- Inbound and outbound leads: We provide leads through our marketing efforts and you have the freedom to create your own opportunities via in person networking and online research.
- Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision makers;
- Minimum of 30-40 call attempts per day;
- Conduct accurate needs assessments and corresponding analysis;
- Assess prospects’ needs based on pre-sales research;
- Assess and strategize clients’ needs during sales calls;
- Moderate travel for Southeastern accounts as well as some national accounts.
Experience with Google Adwords, other PPC campaigns and web development is a plus.
The digital marketing sales executive position requires 2+ years of sales experience in digital services.
- Excellent communication and phone skills.
- Proficiency in Email, Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Docs and Power Point programs for presentations and eagerness to learn and use other relevant tools such as Zoom, Trigger and other platforms as needed.
- Working knowledge of websites and Internet marketing, including SEO.
- Be self motivated to deliver results.
- Positive attitude and flexibility to changes as required by the environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or equivalent work-related experience.
Why work for 10x digital?
- Stable opportunity – we’re a growing, financially stable company with a 15-year track-record.
- Flexible work options (the position is located in Greenville SC with an option to telecommute).
- Flexible work hours (some meetings and times are set, but you’ll have freedom to adjust your schedule as long as deadlines and workflow expectations are met).
- Fast-paced, exciting work – you’ll get to work on a variety of projects for clients from many different industries, business models, and locations.
- Opportunities for industry and national recognition – we encourage and facilitate our team members contributing their expertise to industry publications. We use our customized and unique PR outreach system to position and promote our valuable team members.
- Strategic approach – we don’t sell “cookie cutter” packages with the same approach, so you’ll find each project brings new challenges and the work doesn’t get boring.
- Results-oriented – if you’re passionate about using best practices, measurement, and testing to find the most effective marketing approaches, you’ll fit right in.
- Drama-free workplace – we are committed to having an open, honest workplace with no drama or politics.
Our goal is to create a positive work atmosphere that our team members love and the produces great results for our clients.
Quote from a recent employee re: 10x digital:
I can’t stress enough what a wonderful group of people you all are, which is why it’s difficult to share this next bit of news with you. I’ve decided to go back to school full-time. I have nothing but the fondest memories working with each and every one of you. The way you treat your employees really speaks volumes. It’s a rarity nowadays. I am more grateful than I’d ever be able to fully express. –Frankie
If you would like to apply for the 10x digital digital marketing sales executive position, please fill out the form below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com: